Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
Recipe by Molly Devine, RD
Chocolate, coconut, walnuts, and ginger. What could be better than that? This delicious recipe is perfect for curbing your sweet tooth, while keeping your macros in check.
*This recipe is: keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, no added sugar*
New to keto? Here is why low-carb/high-fat is more effective than just low-carb.
Looking for a sugar-free sweetener? Try KetoLogic® Erythritol!
- 2½ Scoops KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- ¼ cup Walnuts, finely chopped (or pulsed in food processor)
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
Note: To make bars, double the recipe, press into an 8 x 8-inch pan, and cut into 10 bars.
- Combine KetoMeal®, melted coconut oil, and coconut in a medium bowl. Add ground ginger and erythritol, if using. Adjust for consistency (you may need to add more KetoMeal or coconut oil).
- Form mixture into 5 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Roll balls in chopped walnuts to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 5