Dark Chocolate Bark
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
Need a sweet pick-me-up? We have the perfect guilt-free treat! Break off a piece of this keto-friendly dark chocolate bark for an intense flavor kick and a nice energy boost!
- 2 cups Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place wax paper on a baking tray and pour chocolate chips on top.
- Melt chocolate chips in oven for 5 minutes (until fully melted).
- Remove from oven and top with nuts and sea salt.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16