Iced Keto Coffee: ‘Energizing Joy In A Cup’
Just in time for warmer weather, this energizing iced keto coffee is delicious and perfect for breaking out of your boring coffee rut. It’s like a coffee-house treat, without the guilt.
This Iced Coffee Recipe Is:
- Quick and easy
- Deliciously sweet and creamy, and
- Uses mostly common ingredients
The Recipe Uses:
Three Health Benefits of Iced Keto Coffee:
- Enhances energy: Enjoy a boost of energy from the combination of caffeine and MCT oil.
- Supports ketosis: MCT oil increases ketone production, which can enhance ketosis thereby supporting your weight loss or fitness goals.
- Suppresses appetite: MCT oil and full-fat coconut milk helps keep you feeling more full longer and can suppress your appetite so you’ll eat less.
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon KetoLogic Erythritol
- ½ cup full-fat canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup plain cold-brewed coffee**
- 1 tablespoon KetoLogic MCT Oil
- 1½ cups ice
**To make your own cold brew, double the ratio of coffee grinds to water to make strong coffee, allow to cool, and store in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator.
- Combine cocoa powder and erythritol in the blender (or wide-mouthed mason jar if using an immersion blender).
- Heat coconut milk in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Add to blender with cocoa and blend to combine well.
- Add almond extract, coffee, MCT oil, and ice. Blend until smooth. Add more erythritol if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
Submit your review