Fluffy Keto Waffles Recipe (Low Carb + Grain Free)
This low carb keto waffle recipe with almond flour uses ingredients you already have in your pantry and fridge. It’s the delicious solution to your waffle craving – perfect for carb addicts and ketogenic dieters with 50g fat and only 5g net carbs per serving.
This keto waffle recipe is:
- Fluffy and satiating
- Low-carb and grain-free
- Simple to make
This recipe uses:
- KetoLogic Erythritol
- Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Heavy Cream
If you’re new to cooking with erythritol, don’t worry – it can replace sugar as a 1:1 swap in cooking and baking. Erythritol is a popular sugar-free sweetener because it has no impact on blood sugar or insulin. Plus, it leaves no unpleasant aftertaste like some other sugar-free sweeteners do.
Three Health Benefits of Keto Waffles:
- Fat-fueled energy boost: The heavy cream and butter adds a satiating shot of fat to the keto waffles.
- Supports ketosis: This low-carb, high-fat waffle recipe can help keep you in ketosis.
- Easy to digest: Erythritol is the best tasting sugar alcohol and is the easiest to digest. Plus, it has no unpleasant aftertaste.
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
- ¼ cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Water as needed
- Preheat the waffle maker. Whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, eggs, vanilla, and baking powder. Slowly pour in the heavy cream. Mix until a smooth batter forms. If your batter is still lumpy, add a tablespoon of water at a time until batter is smooth and runny.
- Pour in ½ cup of batter into the waffle maker, making sure that the batter covers all the crevices. If you have a bigger/smaller waffle maker, just pour in enough batter to cover the entire surface.
- Shut the waffle maker and cook for 1-2 minutes. Slowly open the waffle maker to see if waffle is cooked thoroughly. You’ll know it’s done when the waffle comes out in one piece.
- To serve, top with butter and berries of your choice!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
Submit your review