KetoLogic BHB Gummy Bears
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
Craving candy? We got your back! Our KetoLogic BHB gummy bears are sugar-free, easy to make, and perfect for curbing your sweet tooth. They’re almost as much fun to make as they are to eat!
- 1 scoop KetoLogic BHB
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Gelatin
Note: Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin is a pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hide gelatin powder that can be mixed into both hot and cold liquids and supports digestive health.
- Mix BHB with cold water.
- Heat in saucepan until simmering.
- Stir in gelatin until fully dissolved.
- Pour into gummy bear molds (or whatever molds you'd like to use).
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 100 gummy bears