Mexican Chocolate with Sea Salt Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
Recipe by Molly Devine, RD
Who would’ve thought that cayenne pepper and peppermint would work so well together? This delicious recipe takes flavor to a whole new level, while keeping your body happy. Keto-lovers, rejoice!
*This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, no added sugar*
New to keto? Here is how keto differs from other diets.
Love KetoLogic® KetoMeal™? Find all of our delicious flavors here!
- ¾ cup KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal™
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder + 2 tablespoons (for dusting)
- ¼ cup Avocado-Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, to taste
- Dash Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- ½ – 1 tablespoon Sea Salt, for dusting
- 1 drop Peppermint Extract (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
Note: To make bars, double the recipe, press into an 8 x 8-inch pan, and cut into 12 bars.
- Combine KetoMeal™, cocoa powder, oil, almond flour, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Also add extract and erythritol if using. Add more oil or almond flour to adjust consistency if necessary.
- Form mixture into 6 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Place 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and sea salt on a plate.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder/sea salt mixture to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6