Nutty Chocolate Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
Recipe by Molly Devine, RD
These Nutty Chocolate Energy Balls are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. They’re packed with almonds and pecans for added texture and flavor, while the cinnamon and cardamom take things to a whole new level.
*This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, no added sugar*
New to keto? Here are the 10 most common mistakes on the keto diet.
Need a satiating shake to fuel your day? Try KetoLogic KetoMeal™!
- 1 cup KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal™
- 1 cup Crunchy Almond Butter (No Sugar Added)
- 1-2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cardamom (optional)
- ½ cup Pecans, finely chopped (or pulsed in food processor)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
Note: To make bars, press into an 8 x 8-inch pan and cut into 10 bars.
Note: The net carbs without sugar alcohol is 4%; with sugar alcohol and fiber, it’s 11%.
- Combine KetoMeal™, almond butter, and 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk, adding more if needed, with cinnamon in large bowl. Add ground cardamom and erythritol, if using.
- Form mixture into 10 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Roll balls in chopped pecans to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10