Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
It turns out you can have your cake and eat it too. Our Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is so delicious, it’s hard to believe it has only 6 grams of carbs per slice. Be sure to save some room so you can indulge in this pumpkin goodness after you stuff your belly full of turkey.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup artificial sweetener, such as Splenda
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Note: It is always preferential to use grass-fed dairy products, as well as Himalayan salt.
- Thoroughly spray/grease a non-stick 9-inch round springform cake pan. In a bowl, use a fork to mix the almond meal and melted butter until fully incorporated. Press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan to make the crust.
- Beat the rest of the ingredients together (cream cheese through salt) in a mixer at medium speed or by hand until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in the springform pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and gently pop the side of the springform pan off. Cut the pumpkin cheesecake into slices while still frozen, and put in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Yield: 12