Pumpkin Spice Latte with Vanilla MRP
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
This keto pumpkin spice latte is anything but basic. Ordinary lattes are LOADED with unnecessary sugar and artificial flavors. Our pumpkin spice latte is made with natural spices and only has 6 grams of net carbs!
- ½ serving KetoLogic Vanilla MRP
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) light cream
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) black coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin spice (cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, ginger)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- Blend the KetoLogic MRP and light cream for 15 seconds.
- Microwave for 15 seconds on high.
- Add coffee and blend again for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour into serving mug and top with whipped cream, if using.
- Sprinkle pumpkin spice on top.
- Yield: 1