Soft-Serve Strawberry Ice Cream
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
This recipe is a fun and easy way to make your own ice cream with only a few ingredients. If you drop a bit too much liquid into the blender and end up with a milkshake, then so be it. Grab a straw and enjoy! We recommend having a strong blender and adding enough liquid to blend thoroughly so it doesn’t burn out.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, xylitol, or artificial sweetener of your choice
- Pulse all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If you have trouble blending everything thoroughly, add more heavy cream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2