Tim Tebow’s Chocolate Keto Smoothie with Nut Butter
Smoothies are a staple of my ketogenic diet. I love them because they’re delicious, satiating, 5-minute morning meals that are packed with micronutrients and minerals to kickstart my day.
This keto smoothie recipe doesn’t really taste like a smoothie so much as it does a delicious, chocolate keto shake.
The creamy consistency of Keto Meal Replacement, combined with the texture and unbeatable flavor of macadamia nut butter, makes this a delicious breakfast for any time you’re craving something to replace a traditional, carb-filled morning meal. It’s like having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast!
How to Make This Keto Smoothie All Yours
Smoothies are quick and filling, but perhaps the best thing about them is how versatile they are. You can play with the ingredients to perfectly match your macro and nutritional needs.
- Need to boost your fat intake for the day? Add some more MCT oil, another spoonful of macadamia nut butter, or some heavy whipping cream.
- Feeling a little under the weather? Replenish your electrolytes with another scoop of chocolate (or vanilla) BHB exogenous ketones for a boost.
- Lacking leafy greens in your diet? A handful or two of spinach may make the smoothie look funny, but you’ll never taste it and you’ll be doing your body good.
You can easily customize this smoothie to fit your unique needs. The same goes for my other smoothie and drink recipes, too, including my favorite Strawberry Vanilla Keto Shake and my Boosted Keto Mocha recipe.
One thing I hope you’ll keep in this recipe is MCT oil, though. MCTs are the ultimate ketogenic fat source.
The 4 Top Benefits of MCT Oil
You’ll notice a common ingredient in most of my morning keto recipes:
MCT oil. This is a medium-chain triglyceride oil derived from coconuts that comes with a ton of benefits, especially for those following a low-carb, high-fat diet like keto.
- Enhance ketosis: MCT oil increases ketone production in the body, which may help to achieve or maintain ketosis. In other words, it can help your body get into fat-burning mode and stay in it. This is especially beneficial if you’re doing keto for weight loss.
- Provide quick energy: MCT oil is quickly absorbed so can provide a boost of energy without the dreaded carb crash.
- Appetite suppression: Consuming MCT oil may support a reduced appetite, which can help you feel fuller longer, meaning you won’t get distracted by hunger pangs or be tempted by carb-heavy snacks.
- Improve mental focus and clarity: MCT oil can give your brain a boost. MCT oil is known for supporting cognitive functions, such as improving focus and memory.
You can see why I love this stuff, which is why I keep my kitchen well stocked with KetoLogic MCT Oil.
Submit your review
- 8-12 ounces cold water (depending on desired thickness of smoothie)
- 1 scoop KetoLogic Chocolate KetoMeal
- 1 scoop KetoLogic Chocolate Keto BHB*
- 1 tablespoon KetoLogic MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon FBOMB Macadamia with Sea Salt Nut Butter
- 1 square of KetoLogic Keto Indulge Dark Chocolate (optional)
- 1 cup ice
*Also available as KetoEnergy BHB with 100mg Caffeine per serving.
- Mix all ingredients in blender and blend until you reach desired consistency.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
Submit your review