Fluffy Almond Flour Keto Pancakes (Low-Carb and Gluten-Free)
Keto pancakes are a delicious way to start your day when you’re eating low carb. Your entire family will enjoy this almond flour keto pancake recipe. It’s very easy to whip up and you’ll likely have most of the ingredients on hand already.
This keto pancake recipe is:
- Fluffy and delicious
- Low-carb and satiating
- Easy to make
This recipe uses:
- KetoLogic Erythritol
- Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Heavy Cream
- Blueberries (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
Cooking with erythritol is as simple as making a 1:1 swap with sugar. Erythritol is a natural sweetener derived from corn that can be used in place of sugar in cooking and baking. It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar with no impact on blood sugar or insulin, making it a popular sugar-free sweetener option for those on a low-carb or ketogenic lifestyle.
Three health benefits of this recipe:
- Satiating: The heavy cream and butter adds satiating fat to the pancakes.
- Supports ketosis: The low-carb nature of this keto pancake recipe supports ketosis.
- No impact on blood sugar or insulin: Erythritol is also the best tasting sugar alcohol (with no unpleasant aftertaste) and is the easiest to digest.
- ¾ cup Blue Diamond Finely Sifted Almond Flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup blueberries (optional)
- ¼ cup pecans (optional)
- Combine the almond flour and coconut flour together until they are well incorporated.
- Whisk together the flour, blueberries (if using), erythritol, eggs, and baking powder. Slowly pour in the heavy cream. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and coat lightly with butter.
- Scoop in about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan at a time. Keep in mind that this batter browns easily but also requires a little longer to cook than traditional pancakes.
- Top with blueberries or pecans if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 large pancakes or 8 mini pancakes
Ideal Ratio Recipe Ratio
No comments yet