Mexican Chocolate with Sea Salt Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
Who would've thought that cayenne pepper and peppermint would work so well together? This delicious recipe takes flavor to a whole new level, while keeping your body happy. Keto-lovers, rejoice!
Ingredients you need:
- KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Avocado oil or coconut oil
- Almond flour
- Cayenne pepper
- Peppermint extract (optional)
- KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
This recipe is:
- No added sugar
Other keto-friendly recipes you may like: Soft-Serve Strawberry Ice Cream and Chocolate KetoMeal® Cookies
- ¾ cup KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons (for dusting)
- ¼ cup avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ – 1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- Dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- ½ – 1 tablespoon sea salt, for dusting
- 1 drop peppermint extract (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
Note: To make bars, double the recipe, press into an 8 x 8-inch pan, and cut into 12 bars.
- Combine KetoMeal®, cocoa powder, oil, almond flour, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Also add extract and erythritol if using. Add more oil or almond flour to adjust consistency if necessary.
- Form mixture into 6 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Place 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and sea salt on a plate.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder/sea salt mixture to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6
Ideal Ratio Recipe Ratio
No comments yet