You can have your cookie and eat it, too! These chocolatey cookies are made with KetoLogic KetoMeal, and they will curb any sweet tooth you have and give you a healthy fat boost at the same time!
Features of this Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
- Chocolate KetoLogic® KetoMeal®
- Almond flour
- Vanilla extract
- KetoLogic Erythritol
- Baking powder
- Heavy cream
- Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate bar (optional)
Other Keto-Friendly Recipes You May LikeKetoLogic Coffee Creamer.
Chocolate KetoMeal Cookies
- 3 scoops Chocolate KetoLogic® KetoMeal®
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ounces Baker’s unsweetened baking chocolate bar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls (2 tablespoons each) onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 12