Low Carb Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
These low carb chocolate macadamia nut butter cookies are delicious and super quick to make. It can all happen in under a half hour. They make for a great snack on the run or are the perfect treat next to a cup of coffee. Plus macadamia nuts are one of the healthiest nuts to eat!
This Recipe Makes Cookies That Are:
- Chewy and delicious
- Easy to make, and
- That support a keto lifestyle.
The Top 3 Health Benefits of These Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies Are:
- Anti-inflammatory: Macadamia nuts and cocoa combat cell damage and aging
- Mood Boosting: Eating Cocoa has been shown to reduce depression (no surprise there if you ask me)
- Supports Ketosis: The low carb count in this recipe supports ketosis
These cookies are a low-carb treat but also provide some serious health benefits. Both macadamia nuts and cocoa are high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, such as polyphenols, that can combat cell damage and fight aging[*].
- 1 ounce pack FBomb Salted Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 4 (wet) ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, sift together the next 4 (dry) ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, along with the macadamia nuts. Mix well with a fork or spoon until a stiff dough forms. Be careful to not overmix.
- Line a sheet pan with well greased/sprayed parchment paper and drop 1-2 inch spoonfuls of cookie dough evenly on the pan; flatten each spoonful slightly.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before eating.
- This cookie dough is easy to work with but don’t be surprised if the dough is a bit thicker than you expect. That’s what helps make the cookies chewy. But, if you prefer a crispier cookie then just flatten the raw cookies out a bit on the pan prior to cooking.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16
Ideal Ratio Recipe Ratio
No comments yet