This creamy and dreamy keto no-bake cheesecake recipe doubles as a keto fat bomb or snack if you're struggling to reach your fat macros for the day.
You can make this recipe in whatever portion sizes you want: miniature cheesecake keto bites to satisfy your keto fat bomb needs, or an entire cheesecake to enjoy by the slice.
Perhaps the best thing about this keto cheesecake recipe is that it's freezer-friendly, so you can make your perfect keto dessert ahead of time. And they're delicious straight out of the freezer too, so don't feel obligated to wait for them to thaw before popping one into your mouth.
Ingredients You'll Need
- Cream cheese
- Almond meal
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- KetoLogic Erythritol
Other Keto Dessert Recipes to Try
Simple Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Thoroughly spray a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners (lightly spray the inside of these). In a bowl, mix together the almond meal and the melted butter until fully incorporated. Spoon the mixture into the bottom of the muffin pan/cup liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat the rest of the ingredients together at medium speed until smooth, about 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into each muffin cup, packing it down with the spoon or your fingers until you are out of cream cheese mix and each cup is most of the way full.
- Put the pan in the freezer and allow the cheesecakes to freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and pop the cheesecakes out onto a serving platter or a storage container while still frozen. Note: If you are not using the paper cupcake liners, you may need to go around the edge of the cheesecakes in the muffin pan with an offset spatula or butter knife to get them to pop out of the pan.
- Allow the cheesecakes to thaw in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 12