Indulge in these Keto Indulge Chocolate Chunk Cookies without any guilt. These are the perfect treat for satisfying your chocolate cravings while staying in ketosis.
You don’t have to be living a low-carb or keto lifestyle to enjoy these cookies. They have the taste and texture of a traditional cookie without all the carbs and other unhealthy ingredients. So do your health a favor and make these today!
Thanks to Nat Wood (@bitesbybadwood) for this amazing and creative recipe!
Features of this Recipe
Ingredients You’ll Need
- KetoLogic Keto Indulge Dark Chocolate*
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Monk fruit sweetener
- Vegan butter
- Almond butter
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
How to Make These Keto CookiesThese keto cookies couldn’t be easier to make!
- You’ll start by combining the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then you’ll blend the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Chop up the Keto Indulge Dark Chocolate pieces and fold it into the cookie dough.
- Finally, roll the cookie dough into balls with your hands and pop them in the oven!
- Keto Indulge Dark Chocolate: These low-carb dark chocolate candies have a silky smooth hazelnut nut butter filling that adds a delicious and decadent touch of high-quality fat with each bite. Each serving has only 1g net carbs and zero added sugar. Keto Indulge chocolate is vegan, non-GMO, and free of gluten, emulsifiers, dairy*, and artificial sweeteners and flavors.
- Almond Flour: This ingredient is made from blanching almonds and sifting them into a fine flour. It is popular on the keto diet because it can be used in place of all-purpose flour to lower carb consumption. Almond flour is a good source of many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E, magnesium, and manganese. Consuming these nutrients is linked to lowered risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, and reduced insulin resistance .
- Coconut Flour: This ingredient is another popular alternative to all-purpose wheat flour for those on a low-carb diet. Coconut flour is produced by drying and grinding coconut flesh. This gluten-free flour is a great source of fiber (10 grams in a ¼-cup serving), which supports digestive health and weight loss . It’s also a good source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of fat linked to weight loss, improved energy, enhanced immune health, and improved cognitive function .
*Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, eggs, and wheat.
Keto Indulge Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill recommended)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Miyoko’s Creamery vegan butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup monk fruit sweetener (Lakantorecommended)
- 6 tablespoons natural almond butter, room temperature
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 6 pieces KetoLogic Keto Indulge Dark Chocolate*
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer, beat together the vegan butter, monk fruit sweetener, almond butter, and vanilla extract for about 1 minute on medium speed.
- Beat in the egg on low until well combined.
- Stir in flour mix, little by little.
- Fold 6 pieces of Keto Indulge chocolates in parchment paper and crush with a mallet. Add chocolate chunks to your dough.
- Roll the dough into 10 balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 13 minutes until the center of the cookies no longer appears wet.
- Let them continue to cook as they sit on the baking sheet out of the oven. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10