Need a sweet pick-me-up? We have the perfect guilt-free treat! Break off a piece of this keto-friendly dark chocolate bark for an intense flavor kick and a nice energy boost!
This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free
Looking for the right chocolate? Check out our Top 5 Keto-Friendly Chocolate Bars.
- 4 (3.17 ounce) Ghirardelli Intense Dark 86% cocoa chocolate bar, chopped or broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place wax paper on a baking tray and pour chocolate pieces on top.
- Melt chocolate in oven for 5 minutes (until fully melted).
- Remove from oven and top with nuts and sea salt.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16