You'll never look at a chocolate shake the same way again after you try this creamy low-carb dark chocolate mudslide with a hint of autumnal spices and hazelnut. Enjoy this keto-friendly mudslide for breakfast, as a snack, after your workout, or as an indulgent dessert!
*This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, no added sugar*
Sweet tooth cravings? Check out our Keto for Chocolate Lovers article.
Love KetoLogic® KetoMeal®? Find all of our delicious flavors here!
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 serving Chocolate KetoLogic KetoMeal®
- 1/2 85% dark chocolate bar, melted or softened
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- 1 ounce sugar-free hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heavy whipped cream (optional)
- Add ingredients into a blender with the hardest ingredients first (ice - chocolate - MRP- coconut milk - creamer - spices).
- Blend for 30-45 seconds until fully blended.
- Top with heavy whipped cream and sprinkle more spices (optional).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 1