What’s better than cookies and coffee in the morning? A delicious low-carb cookies and cream frappe, that’s what.
We combined creamy coconut milk, crunchy cashews, and energy-boosting coffee to provide natural, sustainable energy first thing in the morning, as an afternoon snack, or for dessert.
Unlike fruit smoothies, which are loaded with sugar, this keto-friendly smoothie boasts only 5 grams of carbs. This frappe is also full of healthy fats from almonds, coconuts, and cashews.
This recipe is:
Ingredients you need:
- Almond butter
- Coconut oil
- Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- Black coffee
- Coconut milk
- Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 scoops Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1-2 cups strong, cooled black coffee
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1-2 cups ice
- Extra water if needed to thin out during blending
- Combine all ingredients except the ice in a blender.
- Add one cup of ice and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if needed for texture and/or temperature consistency.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4