Mocha Cookies & Cream Smoothie
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
What’s better than cookies and coffee in the morning? A delicious cookies and cream frappe, that’s what. We combined creamy coconut milk, crunchy cashews, and energy-boosting coffee to provide natural, sustainable energy first thing in the morning, as an afternoon snack, or for dessert. Unlike fruit smoothies, which are loaded with sugar, this keto-friendly smoothie boasts only 5 grams of carbs. This frappe is also full of healthy fats from almonds, coconuts, and cashews.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 scoops Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1-2 cups strong, cooled black coffee
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1-2 cups ice
- extra water if needed to thin out during blending
- Combine all ingredients except the ice in a blender.
- Add one cup of ice and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if needed for texture and/or temperature consistency.
- Yield: 4