Smoked Salmon Dip
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
This delicious smoked salmon dip recipe is easy to prepare. It’s a great keto snack when eaten with vegetables or low-carb crackers, and can serve as a nice condiment to a piece of fish.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer or food processor. Whip/process until evenly blended. Scrape down the sides during the process if needed.
- Adjust seasoning if needed by adding a bit more salt, Tabasco, or lemon juice.
- Yield: 8