This delicious smoked salmon dip recipe is super easy to prepare. It's a great keto snack when eaten with vegetables or low-carb crackers, and can serve as a nice condiment to a piece of fish. It's a great way to take any keto-friendly dish to the next level.
This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, no added sugar
Want even more keto-friendly seafood recipes? Check out our Best Keto Fish Recipes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer or food processor. Whip/process until evenly blended. Scrape down the sides during the process if needed.
- Adjust seasoning if needed by adding a bit more salt, Tabasco, or lemon juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8