Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Low Carb Shake Buy Now
We know what you’re thinking… bananas have too many carbs for keto. Here’s the deal: this smoothie uses only half a banana and the 13 grams of net carbs won’t put you past your daily carb intake if you plan accordingly. So what are you waiting for? Bust out your blender and whip up this smoothie today!
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unflavored, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Thin the smoothie with more almond milk or water. Add more ice to thicken if needed.
- Yield: 1