Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Recipe by Brandon McDearis
We know what you’re thinking… bananas have too many carbs for keto. Here’s the deal: this smoothie uses only a quarter of a banana and the 17 grams of net carbs won’t put you past your daily carb intake if you plan accordingly. So what are you waiting for? Bust out your blender and whip up this smoothie today!
*This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, vegetarian, no added sugar*
Want other great breakfast recipes? Find more here.
Need a keto-friendly boost on the go? Try our delicious KetoLogic® KetoMeal® shakes.
- 1/4 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla KetoMeal®
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Thin the smoothie with more almond milk or water. Add more ice to thicken if needed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
Submit your review