This simple keto-friendly alfredo sauce can be prepared in under 15 minutes, and it goes great with a low-carb pasta, such as shirataki noodles or zucchini noodles. It also makes a great topping for chicken, fish, or vegetables, such as broccoli.
This recipe is:
Ingredients you need:
- Heavy cream
- Gruyere or White Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups Gruyere or White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large pot, melt the butter at medium-high heat and add the garlic. Simmer the garlic for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon until soft but before it browns.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and increase the heat to high. Once it begins to bubble, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in cheeses until fully incorporated and sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16