You and your sweetheart can enjoy a spectacular keto-friendly date night from the comfort of your own home!
From appetizers to dessert, we offer you delicious options for 3-course meals that'll satisfy your tastebuds and indulge your sweet tooth, while keeping your waistline happy.
Your 3-Course Keto Valentine's Day Menu
Keto-Friendly Appetizers[gallery link="none" ids="2188,2058,2154"]
- Jalapeño Poppers
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Italian Meatballs
- Caesar Keto Chicken Salad
- Creamy Keto Coconut Soup
Keto Entrees & Main Course[gallery link="none" ids="2085,2200,631,769,1165,2206"]
Can't decide which entree to make? In the spirit of Valentine's Day, make two recipes and share both to get the best of both worlds! These recipes are packed with fat and protein, light on carbs, and are perfect with a side of vegetables, such as sautéed kale or roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Prime Rib with Horseradish Cream
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Parmesan-Encrusted Halibut
- Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Pancetta and Goat Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
- Keto Instant Pot Brisket
- Keto Meatloaf
Keto Dessert[gallery columns="4" link="none" ids="3590,3653,3512,3608"]
Save room for coffee and dessert! Whether you're in the mood for chocolate or ice cream, we've got you covered with these easy-to-make, low-carb desserts. Your Valentine's date will love them as much as your sweet tooth does!
- Guilt-Free Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Indulge Chocolate Truffles
- Keto Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
- Frozen Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter Fat Bombs
- Soft-Serve Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate KetoMeal® Cookies
DrinksIn the mood for a cocktail? You can indulge yourself in a Valentine's Day drink with your sweetie.