Chocolate, coconut, walnuts, and ginger. What could be better than that? This delicious recipe is perfect for curbing your sweet tooth, while keeping your macros in check.
Ingredients you need:
- KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- Ground Ginger (optional)
- KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
This recipe is:
- No added sugar
New to keto? Here is why low-carb/high-fat is more effective than just low-carb.
Looking for a sugar-free sweetener? Try KetoLogic® Erythritol!
- 2½ Scoops KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped (or pulsed in food processor)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
- Combine KetoMeal®, melted coconut oil, and coconut in a medium bowl. Add ground ginger and erythritol, if using. Adjust for consistency (you may need to add more KetoMeal or coconut oil).
- Form mixture into 5 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Roll balls in chopped walnuts to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 5