These Nutty Chocolate Energy Balls are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. They're packed with almonds and pecans for added texture and flavor, while the cinnamon and cardamom take things to a whole new level.
Ingredients you need:
- KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- Crunchy Almond Butter (No Sugar Added)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Cardamom
- KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
This recipe is:
- No added sugar
New to keto? Here are the 10 most common mistakes on the keto diet.
Need a satiating shake to fuel your day? Try KetoLogic KetoMeal®!
- 1 cup KetoLogic® Chocolate KetoMeal®
- 1 cup Crunchy Almond Butter (No Sugar Added)
- 1-2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cardamom (optional)
- ½ cup Pecans, finely chopped (or pulsed in food processor)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
- Combine KetoMeal®, almond butter, and 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk, adding more if needed, with cinnamon in large bowl. Add ground cardamom and erythritol, if using.
- Form mixture into 10 round balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Roll balls in chopped pecans to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10