Our Top Keto Smoothie Recipe (Yup, Low-Carb, Too)
We combined creamy coconut milk, crunchy cashews, and energy-boosting coffee to provide natural, sustainable energy first thing in the morning, as an afternoon snack, or for dessert. Unlike fruit smoothies, which are loaded with sugar, this keto-friendly smoothie boasts only 5 grams of carbs. This frappe is also chock-full of healthy fats from almonds, coconuts, and cashews, with whey protein to keep you anabolic whenever you decide to treat yourself.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 scoops Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1-2 cups strong, cooled black coffee
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1-2 cups ice
- extra water if needed to thin out during blending
- Combine all ingredients except the ice in a blender.
- Add one cup of ice and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if needed for texture and/or temperature consistency.
Nutrition (per 8 oz. serving):
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 37g (76%)
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g (6%)
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Net Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Protein: 19g (18%)
- Fat/Net Carb + Protein Ratio: 1.5:1
No comments yet