Chick-fil-A Keto Menu Options and Ordering Guide
Samuel Truett Cathy, an American businessman and author, founded Chick-fil-A in 1967. Since then, it’s grown to over 2,300 restaurants across 47 states .
The fast-food chain is known for its waffle fries and fried chicken sandwiches, which aren't keto-friendly. But that doesn't mean you can't make a trip occasionally. That's because the Chick-fil-A menu offers keto-friendly meals for diners who prefer to eat low-carb.
How to Find Chick-fil-A Keto Options on the MenuIf you read this at home, forget to bookmark it, and find yourself at a Chick-fil-A with nothing but your smartphone, you can still survive. You can find a complete list of meals, ingredients, and nutrition facts on the company's website.
When you’re looking for macros and ingredients of individual products, select the product.
Click “See Nutrition” for all the nutrition information.
You can add all of the items that make up your meal to MyFitnessPal, Carb Counter, or any other macronutrient and nutrition app to find out the grand totals.
Sometimes, other app users have already logged and saved the most common options (like a bunless burger) so you can just select it!
If you don't have an app handy or don't want to deal with entering info, stick to the following keto-friendly menu options.
Chick-fil-A Keto Menu Options Ranked by Carb CountWe’ve reviewed the menu and ranked the following options by carb count. If you’re nearing your carb limit for the day and are headed to Chick-fil-A, be sure to choose an option near the top of the list.
1. 4-piece Grilled Chicken NuggetsNutrition Stats: 70 calories, 13g protein, 1g carbs, 2g fat
2. Grilled Chicken Breast (Without Bun)Avoid the bun and opt for just lettuce.
Nutrition Stats: 110 calories, 19g protein, 2g carbs, 3g fat
3. Grilled Chicken Breast Deluxe (Without Bun)Avoid the bun and opt for just lettuce.
Nutrition Stats: 180 calories, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 10g fat
4. 6-piece Grilled Chicken NuggetsNutrition Stats: 110 calories, 19g protein, 2g carbs, 2.5g fat
5. 8-piece Grilled Chicken NuggetsNutrition Stats: 140 calories, 25g protein, 2g carbs, 3g fat
6. 12-piece Grilled Chicken NuggetsNutrition Stats: 210 calories, 38g protein, 3g carbs, 5g fat
7. 4-piece Original NuggetsNutrition Stats: 130 calories, 14g protein, 5g carbs, 6g fat
8. 6-piece Original NuggetsNutrition Stats: 190 calories, 21g protein, 7g carbs, 9g fat
9. 8-piece Original NuggetsNutrition Stats: 260 calories, 28g protein, 9g carbs, 12g fat
10. Original Chicken Breast (Without Bun)Nutrition Stats: 230 calories, 23g protein, 10g carbs, 11g fat
11. 12-piece Original NuggetsNutrition Stats: 390 calories, 41g protein, 14g carbs, 18g fat
Top Chick-fil-A Keto Salad Dressings
1. Garden Herb Ranch DressingNutrition Stats: 280 calories, 1g protein, 2g carbs, 29g fat
2. Creamy Salsa DressingNutrition Stats: 290 calories, 1g protein, 2g carbs, 31g fat
3. Avocado Lime Ranch DressingNutrition Stats: 310 calories, 1g protein, 3g carbs, 32g fat
4. Light Italian DressingNutrition Stats: 25 calories, 0g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat
5 Worst Chick-fil-A Menu Options on KetoThe following options are the worst items to order off of the Chick-fil-A menu if you’re following a keto diet.
1. Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
2. Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
3. Chicken Biscuit
4. Chocolate Chunk Cookie
5. Waffle Potato FriesIf you skip the biscuit when you order the first three, you can reduce your carb count significantly.
You should always avoid fast food desserts and French fries and instead opt for low-carb desserts, keto snacks, and sugar-free candies.
Stay on Track When Dining at Chick-fil-ASticking to a keto diet can be difficult, but more and more restaurants are catering to consumer demand for more keto-friendly meals and Chick-fil-A is one of them.
What's your favorite keto meal at Chick-fil-A?
No comments yet