Low Carb Shake Buy Now
Our Spinach Dip is great served hot or cold. It’s perfect when scooped with vegetables or low-carb chips and crackers. And it is also a delicious addition to a meal when used as a topper to chicken, fish, and steak.
- 1 (10oz) package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- dash of Tabasco
- juice from half a lemon
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. Top with additional Parmesan.
- To serve hot, place dip in a small sprayed/greased baking dish or oven-safe bowl. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
- Yield: 8