This is the perfect keto-friendly drink on a hot day. Made with exogenous ketones, it promotes ketosis while replenishing crucial electrolytes.
Electrolyte loss is usually to blame for the symptoms of the keto flu, and believe it or not, hangovers! So that means that you can have your keto margarita and drink it, too, with this 100% carb-free, delicious low-carb margarita recipe.
We call it the "ketorita." And because it's so easy to make, you can enjoy this refreshing drink whenever an at-home happy hour calls your name.
Features of this Keto Margarita Recipe
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's a carb-free way to enjoy an adult beverage without impacting ketosis
- The BHB boosts your ketones and replenishes your electrolytes to reduce the risk of a hangover
- It can be easily customized by using different flavors of BHB. Try mixing it up with cucumber-lime, orange-mango, blueberry acai, or apple-pear! Find all KetoLogic BHB flavors here.
Not sure what BHB is? Read this: Your Comprehensive Guide to Exogenous Ketone Supplements.
- 1 scoop of KetoLogic BHB
- 1 ounce of your favorite tequila
- Splash of water
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- Lime (for garnish)
- Add the BHB, tequila, water and crushed ice to the blender.
- Blend for 20-40 seconds until desired Keto Margarita consistency is reached.
- Pour and serve. Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1