Lucky for keto followers, a few strawberries go a long way flavor-wise and are one of the more keto-friendly fruits. In fact, one cup of strawberries has only 13 grams of carbs and 3-4 grams of fiber, and we won't even be using that many! Enjoy this low-carb milkshake for breakfast, as a mid-day snack, or after a workout.
*This recipe is: keto, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian-friendly, no added sugar*
New to keto? Check out our article debunking the top 4 keto myths.
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 serving Strawberry KetoLogic® KetoMeal®
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup whole milk (full-fat) Greek yogurt
- Heavy whipped cream (optional)
- Add ingredients into a blender with the hardest ingredients first (ice - strawberries - yogurt - MRP - coconut milk/almond milk).
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds or so to let it settle, then resume blending.
- Pour into a large glass and top with whipped cream, if using.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1