Festive Eggnog Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
These keto-friendly festive Eggnog Energy Balls are the perfect holiday treat! They're super high in fat and have almost no carbs, helping you stay in ketosis through all your holiday parties.
Ingredients you need:
- Vanilla KetoLogic® KetoMeal®
- Coconut Oil
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Allspice
- Rum Extract or Peppermint Extract (optional)
- KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
This recipe is:
- No added sugar
Other keto-friendly recipes you may like: No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes and Chocolate Ice Cream
Craving a drink this holiday season? Check out our guide to keto-friendly beer, wine, and spirits.
- 1 cup Vanilla KetoLogic® KetoMeal®
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans, divided
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Rum Extract or Peppermint Extract (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
- Combine KetoMeal®, melted coconut oil, ¼ cup chopped pecans, nutmeg, and allspice in a medium bowl. Add extract and erythritol, if using.
- Form mixture into 6 round balls, about 1½-inch in diameter.
- Finely chop remaining ¼ cup pecans and place on small dish.
- Roll balls in chopped pecans to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6
Ideal Ratio Recipe Ratio
No comments yet