It turns out you can have your cake and eat it too! This no-bake Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is so delicious it’s hard to believe it has only 4g of net carbs per slice.
Be sure to save some room so you can indulge in this low-carb pumpkin goodness after you stuff your belly full of turkey this keto Thanksgiving.
This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and vegan, with no added sugar
Want even more keto-friendly desserts? Check out our 4 Keto Desserts to Crush Your Sweet Tooth.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Thoroughly spray/grease a non-stick 9-inch round springform cake pan. In a bowl, use a fork to mix the almond meal and melted butter until fully incorporated. Press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan to make the crust.
- Beat the rest of the ingredients together (cream cheese through salt) in a mixer at medium speed or by hand until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in the springform pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and gently pop the side of the springform pan off. Cut the pumpkin cheesecake into slices while still frozen, and put in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12