Our "sweet" keto bread is made with coconut flour and a dash of cinnamon. We recommend toasting it or pan-frying in unsalted butter, slathering on some almond butter and sprinkling on some extra cinnamon! It's a wonderful breakfast alongside a fried egg and bacon... and also makes a great snack!
If you prefer the savory version of our keto bread or need bread to make sandwiches, click here.
*This recipe is keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, no added sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash cinnamon, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe ramekin and mix well with a fork.
- Microwave for 1-1/2 minutes on high.
- Slide a knife around the edges of ramekin and flip to remove bread.
- Pan-fry in butter or toast prior to serving (optional).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1.5 minutes
- Yield: 1