Festive Eggnog Energy Balls (Keto Bars)
Recipe by Molly Devine, RD
These keto-friendly festive Eggnog Energy Balls are the perfect holiday treat! They’re super high in fat and have almost no carbs, helping you stay in ketosis through all your holiday parties.
*This recipe is: keto-friendly, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, no added sugar*
Also delicious as keto bars!
Craving a drink this holiday season? Check out our guide to keto-friendly beer, wine, and spirits.
Looking for a keto-friendly boost on the go? Try our KetoLogic KetoMeal™ shakes!
- 1 cup Vanilla KetoLogic® KetoMeal™
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans, divided
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Rum Extract or Peppermint Extract (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons KetoLogic® Erythritol (optional)
Note: To make bars, double the recipe, press into an 8 x 8-inch pan, and cut into 12 bars.
- Combine KetoMeal™, melted coconut oil, ¼ cup chopped pecans, nutmeg, and allspice in a medium bowl. Add extract and erythritol, if using.
- Form mixture into 6 round balls, about 1½-inch in diameter.
- Finely chop remaining ¼ cup pecans and place on small dish.
- Roll balls in chopped pecans to coat. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6