Bust out the 'brats! These are delicious cooked on the grill or roasted in your oven. With only 3g of net carbs and 26g of fat, they're the perfect low-carb grilling option for keto-lovers everywhere. They're so delicious you won't miss the bun!
Ingredients You'll Need
- Bratwurst sausage
- Red bell pepper
- Olive oil
Other Keto Recipes You'll Love
Keto Bratwurst with Peppers and Onions Recipe
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 bratwurst sausages
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients together and lay them on a lightly sprayed/greased sheet pan.
- Pierce the sausages with a fork in two places. Lay them down evenly, a few inches apart over the pepper/onion mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes; increase the oven to broil. Broil for 4-8 minutes until browned. (NOTE: Watch the sausages closely while broiling. Some broilers cook much faster than others. You may need to rotate the pan during the broiling process so they brown evenly).
- Serve each sausage with an even amount of pepper/onion mixture and top with a condiment, such as mustard or hot sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6