Treat yourself without cheating yourself!
Make these keto brownies with whipped cream at home and indulge in all of the warm chocolatey goodness without any of the guilt.
This low-carb brownie recipe only has 2g of net carbs, so they're perfect for anyone on a low-carb or ketogenic diet -- or even if you're just watching your calories or macronutrients. Because they're made with almond and coconut flour, they're gluten-free, allowing you to indulge without any side effects.
This recipe is: keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, no added sugar.
Enjoy with keto bulletproof coffee for a fat-fueled afternoon treat, or as a keto dessert.
Looking for chocolate without the guilt? Check out our Top 5 Keto-Friendly Chocolate Bars.
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup unflavored/unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick melted butter or 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 teaspoons KetoLogic Erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the eggs, almond milk, cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Put the dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking together until fully incorporated into a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased/sprayed baking dish (such as a 9x13) or another cake or brownie pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked all of the way through. Check for doneness by poking the middle with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are finished. Cut into 16 equal pieces and enjoy!
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- For the whipped cream, place heavy cream, vanilla extract, and erythritol in an electric mixer and whip on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 16