Treat yourself to a decadent and creamy low carb keto cheesecake that tastes even better than a regular cheesecake, but without the sugar or carbs. It's delicious plain, with fresh strawberries, or with our dark chocolate ganache.
This Keto Cheesecake Recipe Is:
- Creamy and decadent
- Gluten-free and Grain-free
This Recipe Uses:
- Almond flour
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate (optional)
- Heavy cream (if New York style is desired)
- KetoLogic Erythritol
Three Health Benefits of This Keto Cheesecake Are:
- Fat-fueled hunger management: full-fat cream cheese, sour cream, and butter make this cheesecake a delicious fat bomb to help you meet your daily fat macros and reduce hunger cravings.
- Rich in nutrients: almond flour is a low carb, gluten-free, and grain-free substitute for the graham crackers that are typically used to make cheesecake crusts. Almond flour is a good source of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin E and magnesium.
- Little impact to blood sugar: erythritol is a natural sugar-free sweetener that is easy to digest and leaves no unpleasant aftertaste. It also does not raise blood sugar or impact insulin levels.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup pecans, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 5 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups KetoLogic Erythritol
- Chocolate Ganache Topping (optional):
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, 70% cocoa or more
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Cheesecake Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Begin by combining the almond flour and pecans together until they are well incorporated. Add in the melted butter and erythritol and mix well.
- After mixture becomes a doughy texture, spread the mixture evenly onto a 9-inch springform pan. Make sure to pack the mixture tightly onto the bottom, using the back of a cup if necessary. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cheesecake Filling: Turn temperature of oven down to 325 degrees. In a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and erythritol until it becomes light and fluffy. Do not overmix as it will create cracks in the finished product.
- Add in the sour cream and mix until just incorporated.
- Slowly add in one egg at a time on low speed, making sure you don’t add in too much air.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 45-50 minutes. The center should jiggle slightly and the edges should be golden when done.
- Crack the oven door and turn the oven off. Let cheesecake cool in oven for one hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and let it cool completely on the counter. Once cooled, you can top it with a chocolate ganache and/or strawberries or leave it as is. To get the creamiest texture, refrigerate for at least 6 hours before eating.
- Chocolate Ganache: Heat heavy cream and dark chocolate in microwave for one minute. Whisk to combine. If necessary, heat in 20-30 second increments and whisk again until thick and well combined.
- Pour over cheesecake while hot. Cool cheesecake with ganache topping in refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 10 Slices